After hair transplant, when is it OK to cut hair?

I've just completed 4week's post hair implant Thers still shedding of implanted hair And m at my previous look again so just want to know when can I cut my hair

After 4 weeks it should be ok to cut your hair but if you are concerned it is always a good idea to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

When is it OK to cut hair

you may cut hair or get any serve from hair dresser. After 4  weeks it does not affect hair viability at all ..

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair cut after hair transplant

After a couple of weeks if all of the crusts are off, you can have a normal hair cut in a clean barber shop. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon