So many choices for non surgical rejuvenation. Late 40s and in need of overhaul.

I can't make up my mind. I am going back and forth between Thermage, Thermismooth, Fraxel and many others. I need an overall lift or tightening of face and reduction in lines around the eyes and some on forehead. I have what I think to be melasma and also broken cappilaries. I don't have endless funds for loads of different procedures so I am leaning towards Fraxel as it seems to target the most concerns. Also, peels for skin discoloration. Please advise.

Facial Rejuvenation

There are many different procedures available for the various skin problems ranging from Thermage for skin tightening to Fraxel for wrinkles and skin pigmentation, to V-Beam for facial rosacea. It would be best to consult with a cosmetic dermatologist to find out what would be the best course of treatment for you.  All of the various dermatologic conditions that you mentioned are treated differently.   Please consult a board certified dermatologist who has a great deal of experience with each of these procedures for the best results.

So Many Choices For Rejuvenation What Do I Do?

I suggest speaking to a cosmetic dermatologist who can go through all the effects of aging and focus on the most important treatments for the things that bother you -- wrinkles, volume, laxity, complexion.  They are all treated differently and have many options within.  Best, Dr. Emer.