Would i be able to achieve a body like this through Brazilian butt lift? Or? (photos)

I have "hip dip" at the moment and rather chubby love handles. I've been reading, researching & looking for the perfect doctor for about 8 months. I'm only 18, obviously my mother approves of this though. I've always been EXTREMELY insecure, this is my dream. Please help me achieve this.

Brazilian butt lift expectations

Thank you for your question. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. The results will depend on your current anatomy. The amount of fat transferred from targeted areas depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation that can be done.  Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.  

BBL dream look

Thanks for posting.  Pictures of YOU are necessary to give better idea.  In-person consultation with your local BCPS is really the best way to go.  Please see attached web reference.  Good luck!

Dream Body

Thank you for your question! Your results will all be based upon your current anatomy. As other surgeons have said, it really is dependent on how much fat you have to harvest. The "go to's" for me are the back and flanks. This is where most women hold their fat, but it can also be taken from additional area(s) if needed or possible. To see something of what would be your after appearance I highly suggest finding someone who has your same body type. This means height, weight, hip to waist ratio, and fat pockets that has had the procedure done. You do not have to find someone with the exact same measurements, but someone who is similar. This will give you the best idea of what to expect. 
Your Board Certified Surgeon of choice should be able to get a good idea from an in-person exam how much fat he/she will be able to harvest for the transfer. Every body is different and beautiful in its own way. I wish you the best of luck on this exciting adventure and hope you get the dream body you have been wanting!
**
"The above answer posted has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for an actual in-person examination/consultation with a medical professional and professional advice; it is only opinion based on photos and/or description of symptoms. Seek in-person treatment with a trained BCPS medical professional for appropriate action and care to be given."**

J. Dayne Petersen, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implant

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon