How long after a hysterectomy can one have a tummy tuck?

I know that one can have a tummy tuck at the same time as a hysterectomy. But if one must have the hyst first (my surgeon uses the Davinci), how soon after could one consider a tummy tuck? I would like to only take one chunk of time off work if possible. So if I got 4 - 6 weeks off for the hyst, is it feasible to have the TT within a week or so after the hyst? I am healthy, non smoker, normal BMI (just have had 6 babies). Thanks!

Tummy tuck along with Robotic hysterectomy

Thank you for your question. In my practice I frequently preform tummy tucks along with robotic hysterectomy. I will elevate your skin, the OBGYN will perform the hysterectomy, then I complete the abdominoplasty. Routinely my patients will stay overnight due to the OBGYN procedure and then home the following day. Good luck with both!!

Jackson Plastic Surgeon