Breast reduction surgery is tomorrow! What might I expect?

I want to be a large C cup, no larger than a small D. My surgeon said he can't talk cup Sz. As all bras vary- he tried to show me about what Sz. I'd look like- should I mention to dr. -I don't want to be too big- can't figure out how to describe what Sz. I'd like- I'm a tripleG/ H now. Surgery tomorrow, help w/ any tips!!!

Communication prior to breast reduction surgery very important

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast augmentation surgery. It will be exrtemely important that you communicate your goals carefully with your plastic surgeon. Avoid terms such as "large C cup, small D cup". In my practice, I find that the use of goal photographs are very helpful in the communication process. Show your plastic surgeon pictures of what you would like to achieve, as well as pictures of breasts that are too large or too small.

Again, very important that you both be on same page prior to proceeding;  Otherwise, you are both leaving to much to chance ( and potential for disappointment).   Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}