What's the best option for shaping the buttocks area after lipo of banana roll that left saggy skin? I do exercise (Photos)

Im 39 and had lipo of banana rolls that existed under my butt and am not satisfied with the shape of my butt even with regular exercise. What would be the best option at this point to contour my buttocks to be more evenly rounded at the bottom? Someone suggested Thermitight, but I'm afraid that won't work and would appreciate other suggestions. Thank you :)

Restore buttock definition after liposuction

Thank you for asking about your buttock shape.

• I agree with you that Thermatite and other office machines are not likely to get you the look you want.
  • A buttock lift, with removal of the loose skin, and the scar hidden in the buttock crease should give you the shape you want with one, straight-forward procedure.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Buttock Shaping -- Sculpsure, Hi Def Lipo, ThermiRF, Sc Exilis Ultra/Cellutone, Venus Legacy/Zimmer Z Wave, Vanquish, Sculptra

I find that hi def lipo with or without thermiRF and fat transfer help this area the most.  Otherwise you will need skin removal surgery. Non invasive treatments like vanquish, exilis ultra/venus legacy and thermage can help. Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction of the banana roll

Your experience it's unfortunate.

the banana roll is an area that should generally never be treated with liposuction.

The crease at the top of the back of the thigh that forms in a standing position is a skin condition not one related to fat distribution.

It rarely if ever it's improved from liposuction and most often causes disfigurement.

If anything fat transfer or increasing the volume of the area can make it better.

In your case for transfer may or may not be appropriate.

I don't think secondary nonsurgical treatments of any kind will make a significant impact.

Your problem now is that fat has been removed leaving you with a volume deficit.

You could have a few in person second opinions.

An examination is really needed to get an accurate assessment.

Answers from RealSelf will be very vague other than telling you to follow up with your plastic surgeon.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD