Can botox treat numbness in hands?

I have lots of spinal issues, have had a laminectomy in lower back and a fusion in my neck. I had hoped the numbness in my hands would have gone away but nothing seems to help. I've had several nerve conductive studies and the last one I was told it was nerve damage. I just started my first treatments of Botox for chronic migraine and was just wondering if Botox could give me back feeling in my hands, if there was different Botox treatment for numbness/nerve damage.

The numbness in your hands...

...won't be helped by Botox. Make sure you are optimizing all therapies to improve the nerve function. Discuss this with your neurologist - and I would also recommend having acupuncture and seeing a naturopath to optimize your nutrition for nerve health.

Portland Physician

Botox and Hand Numbness

Botox doesn't treat hand numbness. I suggest seeing a neurologist for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.