I have noticed that the tip of nose is bending towards the left side, my nose tip is not at the center, is it normal?

after one month of closed rhinoplasty, med por implant for nasal deformation..

Rhinoplasty and tip

You need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.  It would be helpful to see your preops as well.  Best of luck.

Rhinoplasty

You are still quite early in your recovery period and your appearance will continue to refine.  It may take up to a year for all swelling to resolve and for your nasal appearance to settle to a final outcome. Your doctor may prescribe you a Medrol dose pack (steroid) to help reduce the swelling. Healing is often unpredictable and one side may heal quicker than the other and sometimes even nasal bones may shift in healing.  The outcomes may not be as expected.  In some cases a revision may be recommended to refine your outcomes, but I would wait at least 12-18 months so you are fully healed before considering a revision. 
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Please post pictures to aid our response. Most noses would be centered, however, it is not unusual for a nose to change its shape up through the three to four month post op mark. That said, I suggest that you consult with your board certified facial plastic surgeon as they have the most experience working with your face.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon