Why is my butt shrinking? I didn't get fat transfers, I got implants. (Photo)

It has been 20 days since my butt implant surgery. I got the 500 ovals. I was so happy to wear jeggings and see my new tush. But now, the swelling is down and my butt is tiny and I don't get it? All you ladies have bigger bums with smaller implants and I am wondering what happened to mine? I know it takes several months for things to settle in, but at this rate, I am wondering if it was worth the time, money and pain? Any help???

Swelling

Swelling is quite common after surgery.  This is when your buttocks will look their largest. Over the ensuing several months as the swelling subsides, you will start to see the final shape and size of your buttock.s