What is best practice in relation pre op prep and surgery in terms of time line and tasks steps one expects to be taken before?

Is two weeks standard? I am a little worried because I had my preop and surgery is schedule in 2 weeks. The doctor I think is well regarded and qualified. I had lipo before many years ago and I remember a much more in depth preop prep process that seemed more thorough. Is it normal to be given a notice that you will be asked the day of surgery at 6 am for a list of your whole medical hx and medications from the surgery center? Is it normal to only talk to anestesiologist the day of? 2 weeks ??

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

A medical evaluation is an essential part of your liposuction revision procedure. Talk to the surgeon about your specific concerns. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

We see the patients two week before surgery for a one hour instruction educational visit.  The plan, clearance, preop medications, photos, bloodwork and physical/history are performed then.  You do not meet the anesthesiologist until the day of the surgery.

Best Practice for Pre-Op Prep for Liposuction Surgery, Body Sculpting/Contouring, VASER 4D

In my practice, we take a medical history well in advance of surgery. However, each center is different. If you are not comfortable, you can find another expert. I hope all goes well. Best, Dr. Emer