I think my implants are making me very sick. Is there a way to get a payment plan?

I am 35 my implants are 5 years old and I'm getting progressively sick. Headaches, burning in my bladder, back pain, mental fog, fatigue, forgetfulness. They are silicone implants 400 cc and done under muscle under my breas. I'd like a lift too. Also what is the pricing of that?

Implants aren't know for creating illnesses

but everyone is different.  That being said, removal of your implants may not make any impact on your symptoms and you have the cohesive gel implants that do not infiltrate into your adjacent tissues.  You can certainly get a lift at the same time when you have your explant but be cautious of surgeons who charge to remove the implant in addition to the mastopexy as implant removal is simple and easily done when having a mastopexy... at least I would not charge you for an explant at the same time you had a lift done.  As for financing, check on-line with carecredit and prosper to see what you may qualify for and apply for it.

Implant removal

Thank you for your question.  This is something you will need to discuss with your doctor in person.  It will require an in person exam to get exact pricing.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss options.  The implant removal and breast lift is something you can have done at the same time.  A lot of offices offer payment plans through various companies, ask the office staff when you call in what their options are.
If you would like more information regarding breast augmentation you can download a free copy of my breast augmentation planner at aBetterBreast.com. 

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Lift and systemic symptoms

Thank you for the question and fees vary from office to office and city to city so go on some complimentary consultations and compare recommendations ad fees
Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD