2 weeks post op Tummy tuck, I'm having pain on the left lower abdomen it comes & go but feel like a contraction. Any suggestion?

See Your Surgeon

Hello and thank you for your question. It may take several months for a tummy tuck patient’s scars to soften, for sensation to return, and for relaxing of the tight sensation in the abdomen. In the case of extensive surgery, abdominoplasty recovery can be uncomfortable and may take longer. I would say if the pain you feel is severe then the best thing to do is to return to your surgeon to have the area evaluated in person. I wish you the best of luck.

Dr derby

Thank you for your question. It is important to consult this with your surgeon and if necessary, vvisit for a consultation. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD