My old bridge needs to be replaced. Why do I need new crowns for the new bridge?

When a bridged needs to be replaced....#DrSoftTouch

A bridge is a single restoration used to replace one or more teeth. It is basically two crowns with one or more fake teeth attached in between the crowns. A bridge may need to be replaced for a number of reasons. For instance, if the bridge is fractured or if decay (cavity) is present under the bridge, the bridge would need to be replaced. When a bridge needs to be replaced, the entire bridge is removed and it can not be reused. I hope this helps. Follow me for more questions and answers.