Can I get my epicanthic folds fixed and my eyelids lifted? (Photos)

I'm a 23 year old Caucasian female and I'm constantly harassed about looked sad or tired. I've wanted my eyes fixed since I was young. Am I a good candidate to have surgery?

Ptosis repair and revision of epicanthal folds

Your photos suggest that you have ptosis on both sides, and also natural epicanthal folds. Young, healthy patients do well with surgery - you appear to be a good candidate. Be sure to have an evaluation by an Oculoplastic surgeon and learn about the risks, benefits and alternatives. It will be important to ask how the surgeon plans to correct the ptosis (a lid crease incision is best), and what incisions will be used to correct the epicanthal folds. Best wishes with your decisions!

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon