Breast symmetry corrected at age 17. Now, 20 years later I may need replacements, will insurance cover this procedure?

At the age of 17 I had reconstructive surgery due to one breast being an A cup and the other a D cup. They reduced one and implanted the other. 5 years after that I lose a large amount of weight and they needed to be corrected symmetrically again with implants in both. Now I'm 37 (20 years later) and I think I may need to have them replaced. Since this issue was corrected at a young age would insurance cover the surgery now?

It will probably depend on the reason they need to be replaced.  If you have ruptures or bad capsular contracture, then they may be apt to cover it.  If it is a change for cosmetic reasons, then they may not.  You can contact your insurance and ask them.  All insurance companies are different in what they cover.

Napa Plastic Surgeon