I had a root canal thru crown. File broke off. It has been OK. Decay under or around crown. Seeing a specialist for inplant.

Can crown be replaced with another crown. Success rate on procedure.

Dental implants

Hi, thanks for write... First step is remove the crown and evaluate your tooth, if the doctor remove the cavity and have the condition you can put again a new crown, if is not, go for dental implant. Good luck. 

Dominican Republic Dentist

Options for tooth after root canal through crown #DrSoftTouch

Removing a tooth and replacing it with an implant is sometimes to best option, but not always. I would recommend discussing the pros and cons of your specific case with your dentist to better determine the best option for you. If your dentist feels that the prognosis for this tooth is poor, an implant may be the best option. At the very least, you will need a new crown due to the decay under your current crown. I hope this helps and you can click save under my name to ask me more questions in the future.