Does it gonna be a full tummy tuck even with a new belly button ? (photos)

I had the full tummy tuck a year ago with liposuction and muscle repair and here are more pix of me sitting and standing Does it gonna be a full tummy tuck even with a new belly button ? I like mine I don't want a new one And there will be extra liposuction to fix my countoer as I think my right side is deferent than the left side Thank you for your time to answer my questions and concerns

Does it gonna be a full tummy tuck even with a new belly button ?

Thank you for your question and photograph.  It appears that you have enough excess skin of your abdomen that you would need another full tummy tuck to optimize results, you may even need additional muscle tightening.  Liposuction can be added to enhance results further, reducing your waist/line region.  You can keep your same belly button, the skin around it will be what will change.  Hope this helps.