Does this mole on the bottom of my toe look cancerous? (photos)

I really want to know if it looks like something I need to worry about? Does this mole look cancerous? I have had it for over 10 years. When I first noticed it, it was small and it rapidly grew to the size it is now and has been that way for most of the 10+ years. It doesn't itch, it's not scaly and it isn't red or oozy. But it does stick out and irritated when war sandals or flip flops rub on it. Does it look worrying?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

This can be removed easily in the office by shave excision and biopsy.  Please see a dermatologist with experience. Best, Dr. Emer.

Abnormal moles

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you through photographs if your mole is cancerous or not. In my opinion, any growths that are changing or new, or worrisome should be evaluated by a board certified dermatologist. The dermatologist will examine the lesions with an instrument called a dermatoscope, which allows the physician to evaluate the growths under higher magnification for any abnormalities. If any irregularities are noted, then a biopsy should be performed. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your mole evaluated. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD