I am getting a breast lifting surgery with implants. Will I preserve my current size ( 36DDD ) or will I go a bit up? (Photos)

I am interested in how the surgery will result more or less? Will my size stay the same or will it get bigger? The doctor chose a Mentor 300 CC M+. My current bra size is 36DDD. My glands are mainly composed of glands and fat ( more fat than glands according tot he test ) The doctor said that I have enough of my own tissue Goal: to have lifted and more round breasts. Keep the current size or go slightly up.

Shape implants?

Thank you for this question. I think you should have several consultations before choosing a breast surgeon. You need to be sure you're seeing board certified plastic surgeons and have covered all your surgery options. 

Best wishes, Dr. Aldo

I am getting a breast lifting surgery with implants. Will I preserve my current size ( 36DDD ) or will I go a bit up?

Based on your question, I think that you will benefit from additional time spent with your plastic surgeon, preferably prior to the date of surgery. Make sure that you and your plastic surgeon are both on the "same page" when it comes to the surgical plan and your goals. In my practice, these goals are best communicated with the help of visual aids such as goal photographs (without clothing) and computer imaging.  I would suggest you avoid potentially confusing terms such as "DD or DDD cup size" or "slightly up".