It's been 6 weeks post LASIK and I am still waiting for clear vision . It is very blurry and dr is assuring me all is ok.

My dr keeps telling me everything is fine but I am very frustrated as the vision is pretty blurry . I am 39 years old and my pre LASIK power was -5.00

Healing time

It may take anywhere from three to six months for your eyes to fully heal.  At six weeks it is still too early to tell whether or not your vision is stable or if it is still going to improve.  If your vision does not improve by the three to six month mark, your surgeon may evaluate to see if you are a candidate for an enhancement.  

San Francisco Ophthalmologist

6 weeks after Lasik

It takes about 3 months for the eyes to completely stabilize after Lasik. However, after 6 weeks things should be pretty clear. You might need an enhancement.

Andrew Caster, MD
Los Angeles Ophthalmologist