Any doctors that can perform chin reduction/burring on the east coast?

Some doctors said I needed to have my jaws surgically realigned, but I don't have time for all of that. My teeth and bite are perfect, but my underbite makes my chin look like it protrudes too much. I don't even want a sliding genioplasty. Just some subtle chin burring to be done. However, I also don't want to shell out $10k for this procedure. Is there a doctor in the NJ, CT, NY, PA area that has experience with this surgery that can do it for around $5-7k? All costs included?

No doctor answers yet