I am 5 days po TT MR LIPO. I have the urge to urinate every 15 minutes, then when I get to the toilet almost nothing comes out.

Is something wrong? I'm worried about straining to push too hard.

Urinary urgency

Contact your primary care physician or plastic surgeon.  You may have a urinary tract infection which can cause these symptoms.  If it is determined that you do, the treatment is oral antibiotics.  

Frequency and urgency.

Hello and thank you for your question.  Is there also any burning when you try to void? If there is call your ps, you pr ok baby have a urinary tract infection. The probability is that this is within the realm of norm following this type of surgery. I would still follow up with your ps.
Peter Fisher M.D. 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon