Waxed upper lip.

i waxed my upper lip this yesterday and i have this black mark. How can i remove it in few days or hours if possible. olus u dont live in the states which mean i dont really have lot of ur products and i dont have aloe vera gell so it would be awesome if u advice me something natural.

Waxed upper lip.

Thank you for sharing your question.  It appears that you suffered a brush burn reaction to the wax and I would advocate using a thick emollient gel, such as Aquaphor or Vaseline, to keep the area well-moisturized, as well as applying a sunblock daily to limit the possibility of hyper pigmentation.  Hope this helps.