9 months since my hair transplant surgery. Should I shave my head?

Hello, it's been 9 months to my hair transplant surgery, i saw some good changes but there's still some little spots empty and the hair is a little thin, i wonder if shaving it all would help or not, being bald for a month or two doesn't really matter if it's going to grow back thicker and better, thank you again!

9 months post hair transplant

AT 9 MONTHS AFTER A HAIR TRANSPLANT YOU CAH DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO YOUR HAIR AND SCALP INCLUDING SHAVE IT

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Last contacted 1 day ago

To shave or not to shave .... will that change growth?

To shave or not to shave ...….that is your question.  It will make no difference whether you shave.  Your growth is only at 9 months, you need to give it more time as the short hairs will become longer and can cover a larger area of your scalp over time. 

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Last contacted 2 days ago

Shaving your head has no effect in helping your hair grow any faster. If you are concerned it is best to

Shaving your head has no effect in helping your hair grow any faster.  If you are concerned it is best to follow up with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Last contacted 20 hours ago

Shave at 9 months

There is no need to shave your head as the hair will continue to thicken up through a normal cycle.Also,you still have several more months until the full results of your procedure are evident.Just sit tight!

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Last contacted 14 days ago

To shave or not

You are free to do what ever you want with your new hairs . Due to the random cycle of hair growth, not all grafts will start growing at the same time. Initially, the hair my be thinner and finer. It will gain length and density as it matures. Full growth from the transplants is usually achieved at 12 months. All the best 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 2 days ago