How can I remove this scar ASAP? (photos)

First It's flat iron burn scar almost 9 months old; I bought from the pharmacy (Drugstore) ADDAX the repairing cream (attached above) but i didn't see any good results the scar stayed as it is now nothing has changed; I did many natural remedies like lemon and tomato juice but again no Improvement. Please Doctor i really want this scar to disappear,Please can you advise me what I should do?

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM for scars

I would apply a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM to the area, followed by fractional lasers to help reduce the textural changes. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles