How to reduce my forehead and get rid of bones? (Photos)

si really hate my forhead, i don't know what to do with hair styles i always look ugly because of it, is there any solution to get a flat forhead and a smaller one ? Should i get a hairline lowering ? i personaly don't think so because i have bones, please help me !

Forehead reduction is a great option but there is a scar involved. When the scar matures it is possible to perform micrografts to concel the scar and create a better transition, if necessary.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Reducing My Forehead

I am asked this question almost daily. Forehead reduction with hairline lowering will give you the balanced look you want. I don't see any problem with he contour of your bones. When Da Vinci described facial proportions he wrote that the distance between the eyebrows and hairline should be 1/3rd of the face. In front of a mirror bring your existing scalp hair down to this level; I think you'll be happy with the result.

Female hairline lowering procedures

There are two types of hairline lowering procedure options for women, and the video below discusses and shows examples of both

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Prominent forehead

Lowering the hairline can make it strt at the level where the curved prominence becomes vertical. This will give the appearsnce of a less promonent and flatter forehead. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon