Liposuction Vs bodyjet?

Hi. I need an advice. I don't know what the best to lose weight is a classic liposuccion or bodyjet ? Thank you

Weight loss

Alas, neither are an alternative to weight loss. Both work perfectly in patients who are fit and healthy but have an area of fat that looks out of place or has proved very hard to shift despite diet and exercise. They both do the same thing but bodyjet tends to require less saline shift into the tissues and is also quicker for the surgeon and therefore probable a little safer for the patient. Liposuction works well too for smaller or more delicate area fat removal.Hope that helps. Adam Goodwin

Body Jet (WAL Treatment) vs VASER HI DEFINITION LIPO

Body Jet and Liposuction are for contouring, not weight loss. You should be at or near your ideal weight before undergoing either procedure. I prefer a VASER hi definition liposuction procedure for sculpting and contouring the body.  I use a combination approach. Please find an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction Vs bodyjet?

Liposuction is not the best way to lose weight. You many drop a few pounds depending on how much fat is removed. It does NOT matter what type of machine (regular lipo or BodyJet lipo) is used. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS