I have greasy eczema so my hair and my eyebrows and my beard fall out. Is there any cure for this situation? By the way I'm 18.

balding

Hair Loss

I am sorry to hear about your concerns. I think it is important to meet with a specialist for a diagnosis and so they can determine the ideal treatment method for your individual need. Best wishes. 

Highland Park Physician

Eczema/Hair Loss Cure

Usually eczema doesn't cause hair loss. I recommend getting a consultation with a hair loss expert. There are options for hair loss including: prp and progesterone injections. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Beard falling out with eczema

See a good doctor and ask for a diagnosis from that doctor to find out if there is a connection between the eczema and the beard loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon