Bodyjet vs. Liposuction. Any suggestions?

Hi. I need an advice. I don't know what the best to lose fat in all my body, is a classic liposuccion or bodyjet ? Thank you

Body Jet (WAL Treatment) vs VASER HI DEFINITION LIPO -- Technique is Most Important

For
most dramatic results, I prefer VASER
hi definition liposuction procedure for sculpting and contouring the
body.  I use a combination approach. Please
see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

For
most dramatic results, I prefer VASER
see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Standard liposuction or body jet?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • A very good question -
  • If you are fat all over and want to lose that fat, the only answers are less food/more exercise or a gastric by pass operation.
  • If you have areas of fat deposits that you want to reduce for those areas to look better, than the machine does not matter.
  • You can get good liposuction results from any machine - provided you go to a plastic surgeon.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Standard liposuction or body jet?

• A very good question -

Body Jet versus Liposuction

There are many forms of liposuction. BodyJet is one form of liposuction - but its still liposuction. Other forms of liposuction include laser-assisted liposuction (there are many versions based on wavelengths and energy levels of the laser), water jet liposuction, tissue liquefaction technology (HydraSolve), ultrasound-assisted liposuction (VASER), and others as well. All of these technologies may have modest nuanced differences, but at the end of the day, it will be the experience of the board-certified plastic surgeon and establishing whether you are an appropriate candidate for liposuction that will determine a successful outcome for you.

Body Jet versus Liposuction

Liposuction

I always say that it is not the wand ( the machine) it is the magician ( the surgeon) that creates the magic!

Liposuction

Liposuction is not about the device but rather the technician

When considering liposuction, it is important to remember the adage "it's not the car, it's the driver." There are a number of available modalities for fat reduction (with new technologies arising regularly). It is important to seek out an experienced surgeon with a history of results.Generally speaking all of the liposuction modalities (SAL, PAL, UAL, Laser) are variations on the same theme. Surgeons will have a preference and will be able to obtain a consistent result using the tool of their choice.As always, discuss your concerns with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Bodyjet vs Liposuction

I agree wholeheartedly with Dr. LeMars.  Having been in practice over 26 years, and having tried most of the machines out there, fat removal is truly an art form.  And a true artist can do a better job with the machine of his/her choice, than a non-artist can, even with the most advanced machine! Talk with a board certified plastic surgeon, with lots of experience in fat removal.  Talk to other people who have had this done.  Look at a doctors before and after photos.  Shop for the right surgeon, not the right machine!

Richard R. Orr, MD
Evansville Plastic Surgeon

Bodyjet vs Liposuction

Richard R. Orr, MD
Evansville Plastic Surgeon

Patients seem to get caught up on the specific machine used for liposuction. It really doesn't matter. A skilled and artistic surgeon will get nice results with any machine. A poorly trained uncaring surgeon will get bad results no matter what technique is used. 

Bodyjet v. liposuction

The best plan would be to go with a board certified Plastic Surgeon that you trust and that understands your goals and let them pick the surgical instruments that are most appropriate. These surgical instruments should not be marketed to consumers as they are not the ones performing surgery. Having said that, I recommend a combination of laser lipo and power lipo for most of my body contouring procedures and balance the amount of each based on the patients condition and goals.

Joshua B. Hyman, MD

Bodyjet v. liposuction

Joshua B. Hyman, MD