I had a tummy tuck on sept 21st with Lipo and now my incision is fully healed on the outside. Is it safe to shave over it?

Tummy tuck

You need to ask your surgeon how you are healing to determine if shaving is ok. Best of luck...........

Thank you for sharing your question and congratulations on your tummy tuck.  If your incision is fully healed there is no issues with shaving over it.  Hope this helps!

Shave on TT incision

Thank you for your question. As long as it completely heals without scabs it is OK to shave the area. If any concerns talk to your PS office

Yes

As long as the incision is completely healed it should be fine to shave the area. As always, you should ask your plastic surgeon's office. This area may be numb, so keep an eye out for any abrasions, redness that gets worse or ingrown hair.

Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Shaving

if your incision is well healed and there are no scabs you should be ok. 

I would avoid waxing as this will pull on your incision.

Also monitor for any ingrown hairs that can pop up

Helena Guarda, MD
Suffolk Plastic Surgeon