I have a gap between my two front teeth and a few small gaps here and there what would i need to do?

Doctor Answers 1

Orthodontics can help you!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Orthodontics using either conventional braces, or clear aligners like the invisalign product can help with closing of the gaps between the teeth. Please visit a provider in your area to have a comprehensive evaluation.

All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.