How to grow thick full hair back from it being damaged(Constantly dyeing/bleaching/chemicals and heat stuff)

Im 20 in a half years of age and last year in August 2015, my hair completely thinned out from it being bleached and whats worse that earlier that year I bleached it in January THEN dyed it black in May. Also allayed had a habit of washing my hair everyday and using heat stuff and chemicals on my hair. My biggest problem is Im trying to make it stronger so it will grow really fast like it used to last year and my hair used to be thick and almost coarse. How can I recover my hair?

Getting Hair to Regrow

I have found progesterone and PRP injections in combination can improve hair growth. I recommend an evaluation with a hair loss expert. Best, Dr. Emer 

Damaged hair

The best way to treat damaged hair is to leave it alone, use a good shampoo and conditioner and nothing else. Hai always grows out normal so if you treat it properly, you will see the new hair grow in at a rate of 1/2 inch per month. Be patient

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon