Sex After Vaginoplasty?

I am getting vaginalplasty. I want an honest opinion on how bad the pain will be. Is it worse than after having a baby. I have three and can tolerate that but I am very sensitive to pain. Also how is the sex after 6weeks postop?? I'm afraid of being too tight. I don't want to have to get used to sex all over again or worse.

Sex after a vaginoplasty

Thank you for your question. While improving your sexual function is a first (or most important) goal of rejuvenation, it’s impossible to predict how different women will respond sexually after surgery. Usually, women report stronger, tighter muscle tone and increased feeling/excited feeling for both them and their partner. The effects of renewed self-confidence after surgery can also be a contributor to an improved sex life after surgery. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. Patel 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates
Barrington
Oakbrook
Chicago

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon