Today I noticed that my porcelain veneer on my front tooth is loose; can I have them re-bonded in the back? (Photo)

Loose veneer

Please visit your cosmetic dentis and have him check to make sure it is the veneer not the tooth that is loose.  In some cases veneers can be rebonded without much difficulty if it can be removed easily.

Best of Luck!

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist

Solution for loose #veneer #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
When a veneer becomes loose, it can expose the underlying tooth to bacteria and decay.  I would recommend seeing your dentist to have your tooth evaluated sooner rather than later. It's rare that a veneer will become loose and/or fall off completely and when it does, there is usually a good reason for it. The least expensive and most sensible solution would be to return to your dentist to have the veneer removed, the tooth cleaned and then the permanent veneer cemented back onto the prepped tooth. Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100