Is it normal to have odd shaped scabs the second day of your co2 laser procedure? (Photo)

So I have gotten a co2 laser procedure done yesterday on my acne scars, and for some reason they look like bad scabs and this worries me. Can anyone tell me what this is and if it is normal?

Co2 Laser and Scars -- Combine with microneedling/PRP -- See Doctor For Skin Care

This needs appropriate skin care right away and i would ensure you have antibiotics, antivirals and sun protection.  The entire cosmetic unit should have been treated i am not sure if this was the case here, but I suggest speaking to your physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.