After one day of CO2 laser treatment on my face, I've gotten a lot of dark spots, scab-like? (Photo)

After one day of CO2 laser treatment on my face, ive gotten a lot of dark spots, scab like. I am concerned because i have not seen anything like it on the internet and i would like to know whether it is normal or not and what is it and when will it leave?

Co2 Laser and Scars -- Combine with microneedling/PRP -- Needs Skin Care

I suggest speaking to your laser physician this needs appropriate skin care. I dont see that the whole area was treated which worries me for hyperpigmentation risk for you.  Please ensure you have sun protection, antibiotics and antiviral medications.  Best, Dr. Emer.