Are my "wish pics" a truly attainable goal? Don't want fake looking, just more prominent, fuller, feminine boobs. (Photo)

Hello! I am a 27 year old mother of one and am also a navy veteran :) I've always wanted bigger fuller breasts and have just recently decided to have a breast augmentation. I've been wearing a 34b forever and recently found out that band is way to big and my cup size is bigger. I don't see how but I've been looking through pics and want to see if these results are outcomes that are possible with my current boob type :) thanks!

Breast augmentation

Your photos are realistic.  I would also suggest 3D photographic imaging so you can see yourself in different sized implants.

Very attainable goals given your current breasts

Thanks for your breast augmentation question. Many women approach breast enhancement and implants with “wish pics” and an appearance goal they’d like to achieve. Given your current breasts, I think your goals are very attainable. As you said, a fake-looking, non-natural appearance isn’t what you want. With the methods and implant options available today, your surgeon should be able to tailor your procedure to give you the breasts you desire. You’re not showing any pronounced ptosis (sagging), and choosing the implant size that provides the volume and shape you want is best done during a consultation with your surgeon. That said, your appearance goals seem very reasonable.

Breast aug

Certainly obtainable with your current photos. You are a plastic surgeons dream, the type of patient that has her before and after photos used everywhere ! People don't realize how much the results depend on what you start with you have great shape and configuration and should keep that, just larger and fuller. You are having a device put under your breasts to make them larger!

Ernest Layton, MD

Wish List Photos

The good news is that the photos you selected can help determine whether you like large breasts or small breasts, a more natural shape or a rounder more “augmented” shape, and narrow or wider cleavage. The bad news is that wish list photos are not your breasts, so you will never achieve those exact results with breast augmentation surgery. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, as that's not honest or realistic. Clothed pictures are even trickier as you will assess your result topless, plus the bikini or bra can be pushing them together or upward, and the nipples could be pointing in any direction. Additionally, if you don't have before photos of the woman in your wish list, it’s impossible to predict how close your result will be to the picture. This is very important, and often overlooked, as the number one influence on your result, is what your breasts look like now. Last, I personally have often times reviewed wish list photos with patients, only to discover they have been professionally “air brushed” or Photoshop edited when he then compared those photos to the same woman’s unedited Instagram and/or Twitter posts!
The most useful way to utilize pictures of other woman is to review our extensive before and after breast augmentation gallery and look for patients who started with a similar breast size and shape to yours now. This way I will have a detailed knowledge base of that particular patient, her measurements, implant size and style placed as well as the technique used and resultant bra size. For example the photos on our website are all untouched before and after photos of MY actual patients.

Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided pictures, I can say that you're a perfect candidate for the size and procedure, that size is really good choice, get a consultation with a BC plastic surgeon, good luck!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast Augmentation Expectations

Thank you for your question and photos.

It appears from your photos that you are an excellent candidate for breast augmentation and should be able to attain the expectations shown.

Best of luck with your procedure.
Dr. Stutman

Ross Stutman, MD

Results

I think that theses results are surely attainable based on your pre-op pictures.  Be sure to see a Board Certified PS for your surgical consultation.  Also, I would strongly recommend that you have silicone (gummy bear) implants rather than saline for a more natural look.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon can select an implant that fits your breast the best. Locate a surgeon that offers Vectra 3D imaging. This will allow you and your surgeon to select a size that you will both be happy with. 

William P. Adams, Jr., MD

Are these results reasonable

From the pictures you included, most of the women have a thin frame similar to yours. If I had to guess most of the results are from more modest size implants. This should be obtainable in you. Mind you, the results may not be exact as each implant will produce a breast that is different in each woman. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Breast aug "wish pics"

Absolutely! I think you have chosen a great size and style for your body based on your photos. I would recommend finding a surgeon that offers 3D imaging with Vectra. It's a camera and computer system that allows us to take a 3D photo of you and then show you different implant options at your consult so you can see your potential results. 

Jennifer Geoghegan, MD