How to Get a More Musculine Jaw/chin/jawline? (photo)

Dear Realself, Just wonder how do i get a more muscline better looking jawline/ jaw/chin ? When my bodyfat reach 12% or more i getting a slight double chin SO to fix that problem I was thinking about liposution? And overall my jaw/jawline looks very weak, is there anything I could do? Would Jaw implants or chin implants be an option? someone has ideas? Thanks allot!

How to Get a More Masculine Jaw/Chin/Jawline?

The combination of a chin implant and chin liposuction would improve your profile and prevent the look of the double chin.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of liposuction procedures each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Chin implant to improve masculine jawline

A Silastic chin implant can be inserted over the front part of the mandible  for a more  masculine  jawline.  Chin implants  come in a variety of sizes and shapes which is determined at the time of consultation.   A chin implant can be placed under local anesthesia as an outpatient surgery. Virtual plastic surgery software is available on our website to see what a new chin implant would look like on your face.

Chin and Jawline Enhancement options

Indeed a combination of chin and/or jaw angle semi-solid silicone implants can improve the male jawline.  If submental (under the chin and neck) fat is present then liposuction of this area is typically also done.  It is difficult to confirm from the photos you sent whether you are a good candidate for these procedures or not.  The next step I recommend is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that can physically examine you and thus determine what procedure(s) will work best.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Male Jawline Enhancement

The combination of chin and jaw angle implants can create a more masculine or stronger jawline. Thsi can be combined with submental liposuctiom to add further refinement to the result. Whether these changes would be of aesthetic benefit to you would require computer imaging to be done to see how much change (size of implants) are needed to create a result that you would like.

Options to get more masculine jaw/chin

It is difficult to tell from your pictures if you would be a good candidate for liposuction of the neck (under the chin).  It does appear from your pictures that you could benefit from a chin implant to make your chin more pronounced.  I would recommend seeing a plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon to have a consultation.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon