What is Better/more Effective Lipo Cavitation, I-Lipo or Cryolipo?

I have got some fat in my tummy that I cannot get rid of! It isn't much at all but it just annoys me a lot and I really want it off. I have heard of these 3 options and been reading about them but I just don't know which one will be best. Please give me some coparison insught.

Types of lipo

In my opinion, the person performing liposuction is more important than the specific technology used. Best to find a qualified surgeon whom you trust. Best of luck.

What is Better/more Effective Lipo Cavitation, I Lipo or Cryolipo?

I think that tumescent liposuction by an experienced plastic surgeon will yield the best result. Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA