No more Artecoll in Toronto?

Doctor Answers 1

No more Artecoll in Toronto

It is now called Artefill and there are many practioners who use it in Toronto. It is a semi permanent type of filler where some of the filling material will absorb over a few months and the permant particles will remain in the tissues maintaining some of the "fill" effect.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 25 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.