After lipo: When would it be safe for me to have a skin tightening treatment (Alma) done to my thighs?

I went to Bulgaria 6 weeks ago and had Lipo on the inside of my thighs. The surgeon checked my legs before I came home, and told me to keep my compression garment on for 5 weeks. He also said that I would need a skin tightening treatment done on my legs, but I am unsure when it would be safe for me to have the treatment done? My legs still feel a bit sore and swollen, so I have kept the compression garment on for 6 weeks now. When do you think I could have the Alma Skin tightening treatment?

Liposuction After care includes RF treatments (Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra) Cellutone/zwave

You can start treatments as part of your aftercare now. I recommend adding RF treatments externally like venus legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish, shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave, hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling and improve results. Best, Dr. Emer