How long after ''laser treatment for scars'' will I be free to take facials?

Laser Resurfacing

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you move consult with the board certified facial plastic surgeon who performed your laser treatment. Their offices will provide you with a detailed treatment plan. Please make sure that you follow best practices for sun exposure.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Depends on your Doctors advice

This will depend on your doctors advice. Lasers vary in the depth, type, density, and how your skin reacts. The best person to ask is your Specialist who performed the procedure. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

How soon after laser skin resurfacing can one have facials?

Thank you for sharing your question. The amount of time needed to pass after laser resurfacing depends on the type of laser used and the depth of ablation. This needs to be asked of your treating physician. Good luck.