I just got a breast augmentation 20 days ago. (photo)

I got a breast augmentation with a lift 20 days ago. I'm concerned because they look like cones and it looks as if they haven't dropped. Do these look right? I'm trying to be patient. Please help.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Breast augmentation results

Thank you for your question. Healing after plastic surgery is a process and the earlier parts are the most challenging.  Emotions are a big part of the process as well. You´re in the early stage of healing so try to remain patient for a few more weeks and you´ll start seeing changes. Your final results will happen after 3 months. Make sure you follow your surgeon´s instructions. Good luck!

Lift and augmentation

You are very early in the healing process and at this point, you have to let everything settle down and heal. A better assessment can be made in 3-4 months.

Lift/BA

You are in the early stages of healing so you need to be patient and you are healing very well.  The skin along the vertical incision will stretch a bit and round out to give the breasts a rounder less coned look.  However, after a few months a revision to remove excess skin along your inframammary fold may be necessary as well as to help round out the breast shape.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Breast Lift with Implants

At 20 days out, you are still very early.  It is not uncommon for the breast to look "upside down" with a lollipop lift technique before the implants and breast settle.  I would continue to follow closely with your doctor and follow their recommendations.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook,  IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Lift/aug 20 days out

Fro sure give it some more time.It can take several weeks for your breasts to settle so massage and patience are the order of the day.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon