Third Operation for Asymmetry on the Left Breast?

My first operation i was 19 . My left breast never developed at all. This implant was removed a year later due to capsule contraction. Waited ten years and another was put in, saline and under the muscle. Recently I went to see a surgeon in reagards to having it replaced it is very high up. At the same time i am considering augmenting the right side due to the fact that i am 42 and it has it has begun to sag and it is considerably smaller than my left side with the implant. Any suggetions?

Breast asymmetry

Photographs would be needed to help advise you on your situation, please include front and side views.  Thank you.

Maui Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Maui Plastic Surgeon

Hello

It is very hard to determine whether saline or silicone would be best for you, without examining you. If you have a symmetrical problems saline would be the best option for you.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS (in memoriam)

Hello