2 weeks post op BR and I'm feeling alot of burning. Hypersensitivity of my nipples is almost unbearable. What can i do? (photos)

I have been feeling burning type pain on and off on both my breasts. Not at all where the incisions were made but mostly on regular skin. It also feels like "nerve" pain. I have read that this is normal but i was wondering what i could do to make this pain less invasive. I have tried ice. Is that ok? Also, i am having alot of trouble with the hypersensitivity of the nipples. I cannot stand any kind of fabric rubbing or moving on them. Is this normal? What can i do to relieve the pain?

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
2 weeks after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Reduction concerns

It is quite common to have different sensations after any breast surgery. There is typical shooting electric pains, that are due to swelling resolving around the nerves. This can also trigger the hypersensitivity to the nipples. In my practice, when patients have hypersensitive nipples, I often suggest that they wear nipple pads, which can be purchased at most running stores. This will keep the sensitivity to a minimum. These sensation changes almost always improve over the subsequent weeks but may take a few months to resolve in some cases.

Also make sure to touch base with your chosen surgeon and follow their standard post reduction protocol. 

Regards,

Dr. T Brooks

P.S. Your results are looking great so far!  

Trevor Brooks, MD
Medicine Hat Plastic Surgeon

Breast surgery

It is quite normal to have hypersensitivity of the area after surgery, this often improve with time. But it is hard to predict how long it can take.