Tummy tuck, thigh lift, arm lift, breast lift with implants?

I had weight loss surgery a few months ago and think i will need a body lift when I reach my goal weight. I'm trying to get and idea of how much these 4 procedures might cost so I can plan ahead. I'm in Montreal, QC.

Cost of multiple procedures

Hello, when you are thinking about having so many procedures, they are often staged as two separate operations, for example tummy tuck + thigh lift, then breast lift with implants + arm lift.  I think you will find the cost could be approximately $15,000 for each stage.

Combining tummy tuck, thigh lift, arm lift and breast lift with implants

Thank you for asking about your body make-over.

• Congratulations on having your weight loss surgery.
  • Your body make-over can start when you are 6 months after you reach your final weight.
  • Depending on your final size and what needs to be done, you will need 2, possibly 3, different surgical times.
  • Your surgeon won't be able to give you a final price until it is clear what is needed 
  • And costs vary greatly from region to region.
  • But $50,000 including surgeon's fee, anesthesia and OR costs would be a very very rough estimate.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes

About a Mommy Makeover after Extreme Weight Loss

Congratulations on your weight loss success! It is best to undergo #MommyMakeover procedures when your weight has been stable for at least one year. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity. The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 

Body contouring post weight loss

Costs are going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and region to region. I would advise you to find a few board certified plastic surgeons in your area (link below) who have a lot of experience in body contouring post weight loss and call the office for quotes. The procedures will need to be split as it is too much to do at once. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

The cost varies greatly with the demand for the surgeon and the overall amount of work involved.  I think that pictures or an exam as well as a discussion of your goals are imperative to determine an estimate.

Beverly Hills, CA

Body Lift

Thank you for your question. I recommend that you contact a few Plastic Surgeons in your area for their general pricing then count on combining just a couple at a time. Your procedures will likely have to be staged 6 months apart. When your Plastic Surgeon meets with you to discuss your goals and examines you in person, they will be able to provide an individualised quote as well.

All the best

Mommy make over surgery.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I would recommend that you seek out a qualified report certified plastic surgeon in your area that has experience in these procedures. You can discuss all of your concerns regarding the surgery and go for an in person consultation. That is the best way to determine the cost and the options regarding your procedures. Best of luck.

John J. O'Brien, Jr., MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  It might be best to consider having these surgeries done at two different times.  To determine what combination would be best, you need to be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a candidate for the procedures that you wish to have done and how much it will cost.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Given the number of procedures you are considering - tummy tuck, thigh lift, arm lift, and breast lift with implants - I agree with Dr. Pousti, that you should consider having some of these procedures performed separately.  Costs can vary significantly depending on the size and complexity of each procedure.  Many plastic surgical practices offer free consultations in which the cost of your specific procedures could be determined in advance.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on your weight loss thus far.   Keep in mind, as you plan ahead, that several (at least 2 to 3) operations will be necessary to complete the procedures that you have listed. It is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations.

Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Always keep priorities (safety, avoidance of complications, and quality of outcome) in mind as you make your decisions.

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

Best wishes as you reach your goals.