Best surgeon for fat transfer in Toronto?

I'm looking for a fat transfer procedure (in TOronto) and I would like to choose a surgeon who is expert with this technique and for harvesting the fat cells. I have read in my research that the operation depend mostly on the skills of the Dr, on how he manage the fat cells. I looked for Dr Coleman in Ny who is THE reference for this technique but the price for the face are way too expensive for me (20 000$ for the face).

Fat injection

There are many excellent surgeons in your area. If you decide to go elsewhere, I do my fair share of fat injection to the face and buttocks as well.  Good luck.