What is the best skin tightened or Facelift method for a 20 year old girl?

So my body is actually very thin i weigh 53 kg and my height is 163cm but when people only see my face its very fat compared to the rest of my body. I've got a lot of fat in my neck and chin. Ive tried loosing weight but my face just wont get thinner. Whats the best way to get a sharp jaw and loose the fat on my face,chin and neck?

Reducing fat under chin of 20 year old girl

Pictures would be very help to better address your concerns.  That said, I would suggest a non-surgical approach due to your age.  A treatment such a Kybella, also known as Belkyra in Canada, could help with the issue under your chin.  It requires a few treatments for best results.  My advice for you would be to see a Plastic Surgeon to assess your needs in order to give you the best outcome.

Dr. Philip Solomon

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Facelift

Thank you for your question. There are non-surgical solutions for your neck and fat, as surgical solutions are not typically an option for 20 year old patients. Please post pictures. Always consult with a single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift

It would be easier to access your concerns and give you feedback with photos. There are several nonsurgical options to address some stubborn fat in the neck and chin area such as Kybella. A facelift at your age is very unlikely. Wish you all the best,Dr. Mentz

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS

Facelift at 20

Without any photographs it is impossible to give you an exact answer to your question. However it is extremely unusual for anyone in their 20s to require a facelift un less they have had massive weight loss or facial trauma. The main thing that I read  in your question  that would help you is  your comment about fat in your neck. Neck liposuction is a very common procedure for people of all ages. Having Smartlipo on your neck would give you an improvement in the neck by removing the fat and tightening the skin  Best option is to see a board-certified plastic surgeon with considerable experience in  facial surgery and liposuction. He will be able to address  your issues in person and give you the best list of options 

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Facelift for a 20 year old

Without seeing any photos it is impossible to say for sure. That being said i am quite confident to say that is is highly unlikely that any 20 year old person would ever need a facelift. There might be some other things that could address your concerns, but not a facelift.

A facelift at 20?

Many thanks for posting your question.Without seeing your photograph I can only answer in a speculative manner. Having said that, I cannot imagine an indication for a facelift in someone who is 20. A facelift is a rejuvenation procedure, and you are young!The fat distribution you describe may be addressed in a number of ways, but the best approach will be to see an accredited plastic surgeon for an opinion.Good luck

Faceligt for a 20 year old?

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately without a photo it is impossible to comment.  I would agree with my colleges that it is unusual for a 20 year old to be in need of a facelift. I would suggest an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in order to get an exam and all of your questions answered regarding your best treatment plan.  
Dr. Hisham Seify

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

You have baby fat, which will lessen in the next few years.  I would avoid doing anything big on your face as you can't tell what you will look like when you are 26 and you might make things worse.. .  More than likely your face will balance your body more with time. Pateince

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Facelift for a 20 year old girl?

Unfortunately, without any pictures, it is very difficult to make any recommendations.  A surgical facelift for a 20 year old is highly unusual.  Typically, a combination of liposuction, fillers, and energy devices to tighten skin can be used to create a lifted effect with more defined facial features.  I recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  Best of luck!

Cheers,
Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL