What size would I need to get a big butt like Kim K? (Photo)

I will like to get my butt done , but I like to know what sized is good for me , Is 548cc or 712cc to big for me? Can please any doctor tell me ? Thanks ...

What size would I need to get a big butt like Kim K?

Based on your photos you appear to be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. It is impossible to say definitively how much fat you would need to achieve a "kim K" result. And even so everyone's results will differ depending on their body. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in Brazilian butt lift procedures. 

I think that you should try to use fat first and see what you get.  Implants to me are the second option. 

Kim K buttocks

Thank you for your question and photographs.I think you would benefit from a buttock implant in combination with fat grafting to the buttocks and hip area. Everybody’s results will be slightly different due to genetics and how many procedures they have had. When it comes to fat grafting, you may want to stage it because if you add too much at once, you decrease the chance of fat survival. I wouldn’t recommend an extremely large implant to prevent the wound from possibly opening while its healing, but around 500cc should be safe and give you the results you are looking for. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

If you want to look like Kim K. then 548cc or 712cc per buttock is not too much. Unfortunately, we cannot all look like Kim K. even with surgery. Two factors go into the results: 1) the amount of fat that can be liposuctioned from other areas of your body and 2) how much your buttocks is willing to safely accept. I am pretty certain in watching Kim K. throughout the years (as I am a big fan of the Kardashians) that she has likely had more than one procedure to get to the body that she has today.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon