Rhinoplasty and laser treatment (on nose) ?

Can both treatments apply at the same time ( my doctor offer me like this) or is it important to wait between these treatments ?And if it is important how many week or month is enough at least ?And which treatment is advisible to apply first ?

Surgical rhinoplasty and laser treatments performed separately

It is best to separate both procedures in time by at least one month since the rhinoplasty procedure elevates the skin from the underneath side, and a laser treatment burns the skin from the top side.

Laser treatment and rhinoplasty

It depends upon what type of laser treatment you are undergoing to determine if both a laser treatment and a rhinoplasty can be done at the same time.

Laser treatments and rhinoplasty

There are various types of lasers. In any advent the laser causes heating and temporary damage to the skin.
I think it unwise to do the same together or anytime close to each other.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and laser

It is very important to maintain good vascularity of nasal skin.  This can be affected adversely with laser treatments and should never be done at the same time as the rhinoplasty.  You should give at least 1 year between the treatments.

Regards

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon